Monday, March 10, 2014

Elemental Cosmos - Update 16

Great weekend! Page 3 is complete, and Page 4 will be soon to follow. That will leave the bulk of Page 2 to complete. I should not have to move the project in the q-snap again before I complete it. I will probably not do the back stitching - I don't see any value added, though I may change my mind.

Went to the Market Sale at our local/regional cross stitch store, The Crafty Framer. The owners came back with a lot of new and very cool items from their annual buying trip a few weeks ago, and the store was fairly bursting with new items and old friends. I did pick up several items, won a door prize (more stash) and then got even more stash just for purchasing! I will post the items I bought on a separate page.

Finally, the project I took to have framed came back wrong - either it was measured improperly when I ordered it and we all missed it or something else. Anyway, it remains to be framed. I need to get a hold of the person it is for and rearrange a pick up meeting date with them. Next week at the earliest...sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment