Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Elemental Cosmos - Update 13

Nearly finished with the two sections before the large circle-piece at the bottom. And, even then, I could not resist extending the same color thread across the star to start filling it in since I already had it out and threaded. A few more stars, and a few more swirls.

Of course, I am doing all of this with the song "Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick" stuck in my head. Trying to flush that out with some classic Rush (Hemispheres and Hold Your Fire).


4 comments:

  1. Wow Drax! Your Elemental Cosmos is looking awesome!!! I'm hoping to put this back on my "working on" list and off the UFO list this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I tend to obsess about one project at a time, but I am also collecting UFOs. I should get them posted, maybe I will one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I am a serial starter lol ~ I would imagine if I concentrated on one project at at time, I would probably average more finishes each year ~ but I find that sometimes, I need to change it up so as not to get bored :) You are really stitching Elemental Cosmos fast! :) Can't wait to see it all finished :) I stitched Witches Stitches Ankh of Life a few years ago and entered it into both my county & state fairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cool looking pattern ;) I am not particularly spiritual, but I love patterns like that. I found one by Theresa Wentzler that I want to do, Egyptian Sampler, that I want to do.

    ReplyDelete