Monday, February 17, 2014

Current Project - Update 4

After taking some time off to make the bib embroidery project in the previous post, I got back to my main project - Elemental Cosmos. I put a good part of the day into it Saturday, and after my morning stitching session before work I was at this point:






I did have to shift the canvas in the q-snap (11 ") so that I could reach the top of the star. As with most project, I realized after a good start that I had stitching the long end of the project across the short length of the canvas. I am worried there won't be enough room to frame it properly, but I think my pin stretching skills will be up to the task. Next time I do this project (I am not adverse to doing the same thing more than once) I will pay more attention.

I did take progress shots, and I am listing them in descending order below.








No comments:

Post a Comment