Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Works in Progress

I don't normally run two projects at once, but the ones I am working on are quick hitters and I should be finished with them by the end of the month. Possibly by the end of next week.

One is Hinzeit's Cancer Matters. I am working it on 28 Cushel Monet, and it is over 1/3 complete.

The second is Believe by Sue Hillis Designs. This one is part of our Friends All Stitchin' Together (F.A.S.T.) 28 count Christmas-themed Round Robin project. I am proud to be the third of us to work it, and it will be finished by next week for sure, to be sent back to Peggy at The Crafty Framer, and prepared for the next stitcher. We are also doing a 16 count round robin, and I would like to get a shot at that one, too, once everyone who wants to work the 16 rather than the 28 gets their turns.

I won't post pics of the Christmas round robin because I want each stitcher to be surprised when they get it. I followed two wonderful patterns, one of which was completed as 1 over 1. Mine is over 2, but very light-hearted.

I will include pics of the Cancer Matters project. The person I am making it for wanted the general ribbon colors, which are lavender. She chose the fabric as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment